UHER from 1978 [ATTACH]
Tanberg from 1978 [ATTACH]
Ampex 20/20 from 1978 [ATTACH]
Pyral from 1978, our first ad! [ATTACH]
Scotch from 1978 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1978, I'm not finding a lot of Hitachi Tape Ads but here's one. [ATTACH]
You guys had so many neat iconic tiny car manufacturers, we pretty much had the "big three" (plus AMC) by the 70's and they were getting really...
All the manufacturing history boggles my brain. I was watching an urban explorer show on YouTube last night with some guys going through the...
TDK 1981 [ATTACH]
Hopefully this isn't a repost, it looks familar but this thread is getting too long to go through! Awesome Mitsubishi from 1979, it must be...
A cool ad for the JVC Duo from 1977, theKD-2B is really cool looking but it's much larger than seems in this photos. [ATTACH]
AMPEX from 1977 [ATTACH]
Never seen this one before, the Toshiba PC-6030 from 1977. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
AGFA from 1977 [ATTACH]
Scotch High Energy from 1977 [ATTACH]
I don't think we had them here but they're from a UK Audio Magazine.
Fair Mate from ASAHI, there's a ton of newspaper ads for this brand in the newpaper ads thread, this is the first magazine ad I've found! From...
Gratispool Ad from 1976, neat stuff from JVC and Sony [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1976, this little gem from the UK, is it home-made or outsourced? The Plustron RC200. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.