I have a few new mini-TVs I have to post! One is really old and super-cool.
This showed up on USA Ebay, silly money but these things are rare! I looked up Emly Starr, she's Belgium but she won a Japanese Singing Contest...
I'm 90% positive I posted others either in the mega-thread or Walkman Archaeology, I think they were Japanese Teams.
Maybe I'm wrong and thinking of a different model, I'm just finding the above set.
Here's a newer one... Sony WM-EJ95, this guy sells a lot of Walkmans, hope he's on the forum! https://www.ebay.com/p/23020830447 [ATTACH]
I'm pretty sure there were versions with all the teams in the league?
That last car stereo is really nice looking, I love how the buttons are similar to the display screen. DAT in a mini stereo? Good luck finding...
I found this little beauty on the forum reader, member nevone posted it years ago. He has an amazing collection but him and AO have gone into...
I was wrong, it's a normal vertical tape deck, it just looks like it's horizontal in the photo, mnt posted this back in 2015 on the old forum... A...
August 1987, a rare ad for Heavy Metal Tapes! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another classic from Seagrams, can you spot the boombox? From 1989 [ATTACH]
Pioneer 1996, this is a 1/2 page ad split between two pages. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony 1996 [ATTACH]
It's for CDs, from 1994, but there's a lot of portables in this ad! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
aiwa NSX-400 from 1994, this looks interesting wiht MiniMax Home Theater Sound! 30 watts per channel sounds believeable but this is right when...
Sony 1994 [ATTACH]
I'll take an AIWA Deck any day, even these black-faced models still look great and I know the purist hate dual decks but as a broke kid, making...
I used to see a lot more of those pop up for sale with all of the teams of the league, now it's pretty rare, I'm assuming the "collectors" have...
I'm doing the deep dive with Van Halen, it's no secret they loved boomboxes, see the Boombox Archaeology Thread. I thought I'd check out some new...
Interesting, I like the JVC on the cover with the horizontal tray.
Separate names with a comma.