The young members lead the way! Welcome to the forum, I used to be the scurge at my high school back then, we could wear collered shirts so I...
You still have to suck on the bottle for the good stuff (boomsauce), I wonder if people find "hobo" offensive these days? I can't help but stare...
Lord Hobo Boombox Sampler, available now! [ATTACH]
Great story of David Lee Roth going to Italy with his boombox in 1982...
International Brewing but it looks like this was only available in NYC and that location is closed? Mikkeller Walkman Waltz!...
Jane Fonda Poster with Walkman Pro https://www.ebay.com/itm/384084891175? [ATTACH]
Walkman Poster signed by Carol (maybe Fox? that's the only USA Figure Skater that came up for me) https://www.ebay.com/itm/374419837083 [ATTACH]
Coors Poster with a frozen Walkman https://www.ebay.com/itm/374022257953 [ATTACH]
Walkman Beer by Monkish Brewery in Torrance California. I can't find the website, I wonder how long before Sony swoops in? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've got the bottom one, I think it's only AM/FM, which one are you talking about?
I remember talking CDs back in school around 87, they didn't have Punk/Metal/New Wave out yet, or they were silly money, the early recordings were...
What a great night, we played hockey for hours yesterday, it wanted to be warm but it was still ok to skate. The ION JobRocker is still kicking...
[ATTACH]
In all my thrifting travels, I've never seen dbx, quad or any high-quality recordings, tapes or vinyl. Metal tapes alone were always difficult to...
It's tough not to buy stuff with so many goodies around. It's almost better now than back then because there is so much variety to gawk at....
I feel like CDs were hitting their stride around 92 with portables and car players, add in BMG/Columbia House 11 for 1 cent offers and not a lot...
It's hard to tell, this looks like a mini system, from 1980, Sugden (UK) [ATTACH]
Denon DX Series from 1980. It's interesting that they mention "Software," I feel it's an early use for a technical term that a lot of people had...
Marantz SD-4000 from 1980, two speeds, sweet! [ATTACH]
AGFA Superchrom from 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.