HiFi Stereo Review 1983-03, on worldradiohistory.com [ATTACH]
I had a similar Pioneer, whatever was their monster for 1972, I was told I had to downsize a few years ago and I sold it off, still kicking myself...
Sanyo 1979 [ATTACH]
Mitsubishi 1979 [ATTACH]
Here's a Japanese Website, unfortunately the translation isn't working great. http://knisi2001.web.fc2.com/v-9000.html...
With a remote! I got my first tape deck with a remote a couple years ago, it's a Marantz but I can't remember the model number and it's doing...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Four days is really nice, back in the early days of Ebay I was amazed stuff from China came in a little over a week but now overseas shipments can...
Wow, no wonder some have finger-print smudges on them!
Found this model recently, a Daytron RCS-7020, this is a very close copy to the Marantz CRS-2800. The main difference is the piano keys are on...
TEAC V-5000 from 1991 Stereo Review Magazine, the full issue is on worldradiohistory.com! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another in Hong Kong, never used this service, don't know if they'll ship internationally....
This popped up on yahoo.jp, some weird UNIX Unit, it looks like a PA system with cordless mic and the ability to transmit to remote speakers? One...
Here's one that looks a little roached out, it's going for silly money, shipping charges will be on top of it. Buyee is a "proxy" service, they...
Welcome to the forum, good luck, you'll want to keep an eye on yahoo.jp auctions. I've only seen pink in advertisments. Here's a basic search if...
Welcome!
That's a bummer, I got a Walkman with a case once, didn't notice any corrosion in the brief photos, got the unit and the backside was a mess. It...
I love that deck!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Found another over on Twitter from 1983 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.