Here's some more cut sheets! From 1977 the Superscope CR-1400 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
One of the Superscope Marantz's! I've got that model but it's all labeled Marantz, part of the weird distribution agreement Philips, Superscope...
It's my only nice Toshiba, I have several of the smaller entry-level models, I used to find them all of the time but they're border-line junk....
I love that AKAI, with a DAT Deck! Beautiful.
Nice one Radio! I scored one a couple years ago, that picture doesn't do it justice, it's a pretty big box with amazingly good looks. Don't...
Aurex M-15 [ATTACH]
I don't know your skill level but have you tried cleaning the controls with contact cleaner? I'd start with the RADIO/CASS switch.
One of the coolest, the AIWA TPR-255 BCL, perfect for listening to Halloween Alien Sightings around the world. AWIA had some of the nicest...
Claudio, I just moved your thread, hopefully someone over here can help.
Member 4000! Welcome to the forum!
I can't surf on that site, too tempting but hopefully I'll be going back over there this winter and coming back with some cases of stuff. I have...
I'm not sure where to start, I have no idea what a lot of that equipment is? What is the first NEC Game Player? Never seen one before, it looks...
That's a nice looking player, I bet it sounds pretty good and would make a good desk or kitchen player. Does it have a battery compartment?
I don't see the manual on the google over here, I usually search "BASF 9341 .pdf" and look in the images section. Is the tape screeching or the...
Another backwards dial model, I don't think any of mine to the left?
Separate names with a comma.