Found on Twitter, from 1984 [ATTACH]
Another cool ad from Twitter, Toshiba KT-RS1, check out the radio pack plugged into the MIC input. It looks like they also had a solar panel, the...
Just saw this on Gizmodo https://gizmodo.com/amazon-alexa-voice-assistant-big-tech-1849830596 I hate all the gadgets that constantly listen or TVs...
Found on Twitter Japan, sorry, don't know the poster's name. Check out the last page with the testing equipment and the audio room! They sure...
Found over on Twitter Japan, sorry can't read the poster name.... The Sony D-50MkII, check out the optional FM Transmitter! It was never sold in...
Found over on Twitter, some later Crown Boomboxes, maybe late 80's? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sweet! Vintage JVC Stickers for the JVC RC-828, I love this box but it eludes me, the good news I got another cool JVC this week!...
Some of those mid-80's "ideas" remind me of the early internet ideas, just about anything goes, they just needed another big industry to jump aboard.
Welcome! Just had a really old TV show up this week at my house, it's a looker....
If your not familar with Retro-Brighting, it might work on the handle, look up 8-Bit Guy on YouTube. Nice work, I'm strangely drawn to crusty...
Love the SONY Monitor on top of the APPLE II!
I've got an old very small HP Pocket Computer, it works with CAT5, at least it did eight years ago. Our cell service providers have been removing...
Dogtemple posted this in 2012, it looks like it was a full size poster for store advertising? [ATTACH]
Another classic ad member Retro posted in 2012. The Toshiba GP-23S actually has James Bond in it, no idea when the player came out. I love the...
Retro used to post a ton of cool ads, just when I thought I posted something new I find he did it 12 years ago.... Check out this cool ad for a...
Welcome back!
I'm not familar with the Nokia, it just looked bad-assed, it looks like it's the Nokia 9000 Communicator? Only 1 for sale on ebay USA and it...
Just a simple piano key mono tape recorder, from 1968, the AIWA TP-728. Browsing the Singapore Newspapers I can't find any early radio/cassette...
I love the Sparks! I was first exposed to them watching that classic film Rollercoaster, one of the 70's movies with Sensurround, humongous...
I was dropping off a chemical cocktail at our local recycling center. They also have a free shop with leftover paints, cleaning fluids etc....
Separate names with a comma.