The M70 has the small Japanese FM Band, the KC-RC1 is from the early 2000's and has a full band digital tuner.
Here's a YouTube Video of an old crusty one, I kind of like it. [MEDIA]
I found this Russian Website with some really early Crowns, they really had some robust designs, the CRC-9100F looks interesting, anybody own one?...
Sanyo and Crown seemed to have the nice suitcase models back then, big money for the time.
I bought another Crown, I need to give it a once over before posting, sorry Radio, it isn't a big one! In the meantime here's a brochure on ebay...
I have a Victor M70 JDM (Japanese Domestic Market). it has the three dials under the tape deck, one is pitch control and a newer Victor KC-RC1...
Wow, you have an amazing collection, do you have any Sony Gear your still looking for? When I was a tiny kid my parents won a portable 60's Sony...
Your camera really picks up those shavings in the bottom photo, wonder what they are? I've got one of these big ones out in the shop, I was...
If it's just the button, can you mold one? I was hoping to try doing some of my crusty boxes this winter if time permits. Lot's of missing dials...
Beautiful unit, unfortunately I don't dabble in the expensive stuff with the exception of a couple local (and rare) boomboxes I upaid for. The...
I always thought that CS-J1 was the 2nd most copied cloneman. Sorry Radio, with my bad luck finding big ones I've had to turn to cardboard signs.....
Thanks for sharing, beautiful equipment.
Those early 70's ads I posted are precious, I feel like the wattage claims are true, most were .7-1.8 watts. They had no problem with flea watts...
Boombox Brewery Pole Topper, not really sure what this is, maybe a sidewalk sign? https://store.brooklynbrewery.com/bk-mix-boom-box-poletopper...
Coca Cola, 1989, anybody recognize the headphones? [ATTACH]
A large comparison chart of portable CD and Cassette Players, unfortunately I can't read it. from 1997 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Christmas 1994, part of a much larger Sony AD [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Super Walkman WM-EX1getting released Christmas 1994 Some interesting facts, 120 Million Walkmans sold, over 200 different models! [ATTACH]
It must display better with the speaker upside down? I feel like a room of kids with LEDs and markers could design a better facia, why do the...
Thanks for posting Longman, I was going to look it up but I was between projects and had to get back to work. I don't know for sure but I'm not...
Separate names with a comma.