I use a wall wart with different voltage settings, it has a bunch of different size tips that can be inserted 2-ways so you can change polarity....
Auto has a few of these in his closet, he'll know where they're made...
I guess we did, it must not have sold well, I really don't remember it and there's none on the roads now.
Nice car! We never saw that style Cougar over here, that manifold looks like you painted it, it's so clean. So what's the deal with the...
Sorry I don't know, here's a thread that might help... https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/sony-tps-l2-microphone-wire.3743/ I'd take a...
Sometimes we never find out, look up the Walkman named after a little city the co-founder of Sony grew up in. I've personally got the stereo...
The world famous Waltz in Ebisu Japan has made the www.Gucci.com Website. If you've been there chime in! The Waltz has an amazing selection of...
I have no idea and I'm trying to think if electronics back then could be recharged like we do now but I think most had to be pulled out and put...
I've got it's little brother out in the shop I was going to take a B&B photo but had to leave cuz my Bobcat was spitting out nasty fumes from a...
Welcome to the forum and sorry for your loss. My best advice is to keep your brain busy and working on cranky old electronics, with some music...
Just picked up this plastic fantastic AIWA CA-DW95 from 1987 thinking it might be their first CD boombox. I'm not finding the right catalog pages...
I don't know much about CD players but I looked over on yahoo.jp and didn't see any other colors besides black. It's too bad, this one looks a...
Holy cow did this go for silly money, beautiful model but is is worth $370 USD + shipping? https://www.ebay.com/itm/304648323448? [ATTACH]
Rhino Bucket, the audio stinks on this video but this was a popular song in the 90's, I've seen the Bucket a couple times and they don't...
Filter has so much promise but he had some addiction issues after the 2nd album. I've seen them live a few times including right before the big...
Welcome to the forum, it's always interesting to get a younger members perspectivce on the old equipment, sometimes I feel were a little out there...
Are you still cranking this one up? I was looking at an old Kenwood and I thought about hooking it up....
Roller Phone was a brand name, not to be confused with Philips Roller!
I'd much rather hang out on here then Identity Stealer Facebook, tracking, key-logging, facial recognition, no thanks, that's a deal with the...
I've been know to miss some digits while researching the beer and boombox thread. I didn't think the WM-5 was DD, I've got a few classics but...
Separate names with a comma.