Welcome, feel free to post any finds.....
Olympus SP5 Speakers going for silly money. These are only the 2nd set I've seen come up for sale, these go with the Road Runner SR-11 Stereo...
Another gem from the golden age, this is a AKA Panasonic, the Quasar GM3581TQ Microcassette Boombox. This is a little beast, one of the best...
Not a boombox but I also love the Marantz CAR Stereos, I picked this up a few weeks back, the Marantz CAR-4221 Car Stereo. I love the way this...
Superscope CR-1000 from 1974, just a little less than the Pioneer. Interesting wording about Sony Tape Recorders. USD [ATTACH]
General Electric 3-5255, from 1979 California [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post photos!
From California 1979, the ICF-4400W, a personal favorite, is less expensive then I thought it would be. I really like the big CF Series of this...
No index, I'm usually doing paperwork or phone calls for work and checking out websites mining information during this time. It all gets posted...
Post some photos, sometimes you get lucky and the battery terminals need some wire-brushing. The headphone jack might need some new solder, what...
In the 80's both of those brands had some really cool surprises but overall, and nowadays especially, they just seem to be shell companies using...
Sony playing both sides of the MiniDisc/DCC fence from HiFi News 1992 [ATTACH]
I do a screen shot on the big screen but it's still below full resolution and looks pixalated, is there a better way to do it? The minidisc kind...
I've got a few period correct mics, a lot of times they are in very good condition but I've got an AIWA that had some of the magic rubber goo,...
There's a few stories floating around the internet of Superscope shopping around Japan for supcontractors in the early 1960's; upon seeing the...
Will the mpman be like the WM-TPS 2? I was so excited about the coming digital music revolution, most of the players were nicely built and they...
Load up on the beer, just heard it's heading for a major price increase, on top of everything, the hops had a bad year or something like that......
There's one of the little Silvers on the bay but it has different branding, unfortunately they want extremely silly money for it. It sure has...
Let the battle begin, DCC vs MiniDisc! HiFi News 1993 [ATTACH]
Koss 1985 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.