If you worked on tape decks you know the Sankyo Name is plastered on a lot of motors. From 1990, it looks like audio (maybe tape decks) motors...
They had some neat cameras in 1972, as a kid we had 8mm but this looks larger, anybody know? [ATTACH]
Is this the same company? from 1980. [ATTACH]
Selling part of the business in 1981 [ATTACH]
In 1977 they had some sort of phone "on hold" music system, maybe the first? [ATTACH]
We have a ton of members that might know the history of all these companies but I don't. Sometimes it's fun to go down the rabbit hole and dig up...
I heard the star might be for the Canadian Market? Just going by my old crusty memory. I love the mods TooCool4, the USA Market always had black...
2channelhero just did one, he might know, maybe PM him? https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/restored-almost-sharp-gf-700z.1327/
Welcome to the forum, sorry for the late reply. I love the early square CD players or anything that Jorge recommends but they are extremely hard...
Welcome to the forum! I'm just seeing this this thread, sorry for the late reply. Good luck with your Walkman, it's one of the best.
Very nice, there's a time and place for all equipment but watching mechanical players is a true treat.
Welcome, your off to a great start, I didn't realize the AIWA was that much smaller. There's an old thread on the forum reader about the smallest...
Welcome to the forum! All you members from overseas make me really miss travelling, Milano is such a wonderful city, I remember a "junk" shop...
Here's a page from PBR (Russel Industries USA), I think they're still in business but their website is very old. They used to supply a ton of...
Here's a direct link to the PDF https://web.archive.org/web/20050302030019/http://www.newark.com/product-details/text/mcm/html/cat49/section05.pdf
Separate names with a comma.