Some Walky's from 1992, price is Singapore Dollars [ATTACH]
The original Panasonic RQ's from 1964! [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ-S5V from 1990 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ from 1990 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ from 1989 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RQ from 1992 [ATTACH]
I don't much about motors but I'd look for the following specs, Clockwise (CW) or Counter Clockwise (CCW) RPM Volts Size and mounting plate Amps...
His timer is different, it has hex-head screws on the plate, red writing, a different model number and the toggle switch is different.....
Check out the boombox, or is it? It doesn't look it has a radio but maybe that's a dial on the top? I wonder what model that is, I don't think...
From 1984 [ATTACH]
From 1983 [ATTACH]
From 1982 [ATTACH]
From 1981 [ATTACH]
From 1980 [ATTACH]
More stereo equipment, I didn't go through all of it. Check out this monster Sony SS-G7 Driver, I bet this isn't easy to move around....
No portables but lot's of stereo equipment https://www.niji.or.jp/home/k-nisi/index.html [ATTACH]
For some reason I can't get this to translate, they do have some portable CD players and other stuff. These sites tend to disappear...
If I had to guess, it was probably an accessory for any system. I searched through the overseas websites and found very little information on it....
There's a boombox page and some other neat electronics https://nationalmaclord-web-fc2-com Two CDs, Two cassettes and TV stereo, what's not to...
Separate names with a comma.