From 1985, the ultimate portable, did it ever make it to production? [ATTACH]
Sony WM-33 from 1986 [ATTACH]
Swatch 1985 [ATTACH]
Sharp from 1985 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Pernod from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sharp QT from 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hitachi TRK-9100 from 1984 [ATTACH]
So the UK Factories only did some assembly work... From 1985, Everyday Electronics Magazine [ATTACH]
A brief but interesting history of Marantz, Superscope, Sony and Standard Radio from MBA Magazine 1976 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Love this model from 1976, the Sharp GF-6000 [ATTACH]
The Kraco Designer Series looks promising from 1981. There are some very expensive models on this page, it looks like the Marantz is the only...
Don't know the band and the record is making me dizzy even when it's not moving......
Very rare Sony MX-10L Mic Mixing Unit for recording Walkmans. This is only the third I've seen come up for sale over the last 10 years when I...
Sony Accessories from 1981, I love this kind of stuff, I saw a tape eraser last weekend at the big flea market but I bought a vintage drafting...
A neat looking Road Star Car Compo from 1981, I think they only went to Canada? [ATTACH]
Let's make an exception for another cool midi system, this 1981 Braun is somewhat rare and very collectible, it must have one of the first sliding...
From 1981 [ATTACH]
Headphones from Audio Canada 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The review I posted must be in the Walkman Archeology Thread, you'll have to wade through a bunch of pages to find it.
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post your Denon, those don't come up for sale often. I just picked up a nice Kenwood I'll have to post.
Separate names with a comma.