I traced one source to a dimmer switch, but there's more. I thought getting rid of fluorescent lights and upgrading to LED would also help but...
I did a thread on the Retro Guys a long time ago, they went into reality TV but the show was horrible, instead of taking maybe a gritty YouTube...
Some of the rare ones don't seem to get any press! If you're in Japan and can get on the amazon.jp Kindle Service you can view a ton of JDM...
Sony APM-090 are some of the coolest little speakers that I think were made for Walkmans? Here's a set with the original box and carrying handle....
www.RetroThing.com used to talk about some of the cool old equipment, they haven't updated this site in years but you can spend days looking at...
Interesting story, I can only imagine how much "stuff" was lost forever during Katrina. Never heard of V-Discs, I might have a handful of records...
The boombox kind of looks like a Samsung, I'd grab one if I saw it locally I love that big, bad shiny look.
I'm not exactly sure what your asking for, the literature kind of goes in steps starting with "cut-sheets" a page or of one product put out by the...
This Korean Site looks promising, for some reason I can't get beyond the main page without going through google search, but then I can get some of...
Before that we had The Midnight Special, being too young we'd here older siblings talk about who stayed up to catch the latest and greatest,...
We moved into the 80's with Solid Gold here in the USA, the larger sets made it seem fake and cheezy.... [MEDIA]
I wasn't paying attention, I thought Top Pop was the same as Top of the Pops, who knew......
I forget about these, my bathroom circuit is the worse and I do some of my most critical listening in there...... No seriously, the bathroom...
An article from our local paper https://www.startribune.com/millions-of-miles-of-tape-3m-hutchinson-factory-turns-75/600203595/ From the 80's...
I had to look them up, they actually had a few hits in the 80's but I don't think they ever showed up over here?
I found a little blurb, it says the pharmaceutical side was related, they were a joint venture with a USA Company. I didn't get a chance to...
Whats the official count? Why isn't Techmoan connecting with you, this would make a killer documentary!
Welcome to the forum mybox80! I've posted a lot of newspaper info from the Singapore Newspapers back when they were the hotbed of audio...
Sorry, I don't have the ability to delete accounts, I'd PM "Walkman Archive" I just sweep the spam away and sometimes move threads to the right...
I've never heard of the movie The Invisible Boy, I'll have to check that one out!
Separate names with a comma.