Sanyo with it's 1977 portables [ATTACH]
Those are so nice looking! I'll have to search for the designers, they hit a home run, did any come in other colors?
"Deals" do pop up, I've got several new ones ready for uploading to threads, but you have to be patient and cast a wide net. That EQ is one of...
Do you pull it all apart and soak the case in soapy water?
15 years ago most of the players I found still worked, unfortunately now a days I expect them to have issues, belt and scratchy controls are #1....
Spin 2001, Moby with his monster Lasonic [ATTACH]
Toshiba Boomboxes from 1987, there's a few gems in this crowd! [ATTACH]
Sharp QT-40 from 1987, over two million QT-50's sold! Mart Magazine [ATTACH]
Quasar GX3850 Fashion Rocker! [ATTACH]
Mart Magazine 1987, Marantz getting bought out by Dynascan [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Where are you finding the tapes? I can't believe there's many around.
Welcome, feel free to post direct links so we can check out your work! Any additional information on the equipment your using is also very welcome.
I haven't done an exact count but I think I have around 2000+ albums all boxed up waiting for some play time! I joined the Vevor Ultrasonic...
Welcome back! Were you on the old forum?
The Walkman EQ was meant for attaching to your Walkman! They go for silly money nowadays.
Welcome to the forum! India had a ton of great equipment, feel free to post any good ads, pictures, etc.
Lot's of new members from the UK, we need a few over here. Welcome you guys have a great scene over there! Feel free to post any audio, I got a...
Separate names with a comma.