From a UK Magazine, the Nakamichi DT350 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Found some new UK Magazines over on worldradiohistory.com Here's pricing for a little AIWA 22 System from 1980 [ATTACH]
I have no idea where this came from and I saved it in the wrong folder, the AIWA CS-TW80, can anybody read this ad? It looks like it ties into a...
A basic looking Pioneer with a neat looking EQ from 1980. [ATTACH]
Here's a different one from China, it looks like late 80's but who knows? The International 8926K is a nice looking boomer, almost a copy of...
Welcome! You may be the first member from Greenland! What is the boombox/Walkman Culture like there or audio in general? I don't have many CD...
Chasing old music is in style these days, but even the word style has been changed to "core," so in core these days! I just read the word has...
The ad shows 49,800 Yen which would be around $500 today, not adjusted for inflation or 1980's currency trade value. For me I take the last two...
That looks like a wade of cash! The speakers look nice, AIWA seemed to have put some money into the little speakers. I'm wondering about the...
I like the Tom Sachs Effort and some of his other stuff I've seen is really neat but 70's boomboxes set their own standard (along with a ton of...
Very nice! I dabble in about everything, I've been picking up cast-offs for years, amazingly they're actually worth something now. It kills me...
Welcome, feel free to post your other equipment, most of us love and own all types of audio equipment and it sound like you have some cool stuff!
Got a Wiki Entry! The Epsilon is wild, the size factor is amazing. The one I looked at didn't have any Conion Branding on it but the owner said...
Cassette2go is that really you? Are you doing the funky fonts like Easthelp now? Easthelp pops in every few years, he's due for another....
I'd love to find a Clarity, I like knobs but the pure excess of those buttons is grabbing me! I'll have to find more info on those Technics...
What about the Epsilon EP-008? Yes this beast is over 48" wide! Epsilon is a brand of Conion, if you do some looks around the net you can find...
We've been talking about this since the early days of the forum, they could definately build the unit but the main issues would be the tape...
Wow, beautiful! I love square with round a ton more than round with square.....
I got to touch the "World's Biggest Boombox" recently, it's a huge, some-what rare Conion, it's like four feet wide x a foot or so tall. Flea...
What about the huge Philips?
Separate names with a comma.