Sorry I can't help you, they made so many different models of MD I only know a handful and I just buy when I find them in the thrift bin. The 5-7...
That's such a rare box, maybe JDM only? Sometimes the door will slide up, how did you fix it?
Show us the turntable! I've never seen that style before.....
They might be the only ones with that style, I'm looking around my office and everything has straight sides.
I figured you'd have a few in your collection!
Brian May talking about the movie [MEDIA]
Ebert loved it! At least a little bit.... [MEDIA]
Boodokhan, you don't have any AIWA's?
If you said Marantz, I've got one of those......
Welcome to the forum! I love old video games, I was an early MAME Lover when that first started something like 20 years ago. I've snagged some...
The 80's saw an explosion in different plastics, unfortunately some didn't stand the test of time. Now a days they seem to have perfected them...
I had to look it up, wow, what a beautiful deck! I have to believe somebody would dive into it, maybe check Tapehead.net or audiokarma.org, feel...
Welcome Runcorn! No idea where that is but if you like old electronics your in the right place.
Separate names with a comma.