The Viagra Colored-Drink, the confines of the concrete wall and the smudged footprints all leading to a music box, what can it mean?
Sorry, I don't see anything over here. Neat box, never seen one, and you know I love the 70's models.
Early digital, I'm sure that was impressive when it showed up, it was also the end of big 1/8" (and 1/4") extruded front panels. I've got more...
Look at the logos and ads Reli, they are all the same.
One came up for sale here locally last year, he got down to $9 USD, which is a steal, I just was never over on that side of town to get it....
I think a few members used to make these, I can't remember who. There's some other ways, buy them from a maker like these guys, it looks like...
I'm reading a lot of retailer's magazines from the 70-80's right now pulling ads and articles. Sanyo was actually in financial difficulty in the...
I keep looking for that thread and can never find it!
Open any old electronics and you'll see Toshiba, NEC, Hitachi, etc IC chips, same with speakers, they all bought from each other even to the point...
Sony ICF-2001 1980 December [ATTACH]
My recent buy included this thrown in, Sony XR-740 but like most car audio, there's very little advertising or pricing for this model, if any?...
Sorry, never seen one like it before.
That ad was from March of 1980, it was published for retailers so they might not have been on the market yet. I have a few small radios now, they...
Welcome to the forum!
Mart Magazine September 1979, phasing out the Imperial Compact Stereos during tough times. I wonder what the "compact line" is, Imperial was...
AEC, Action Electronics had a few boomboxes in 1986, an ad is posted in the brochure thread below. It looks like they did some work for Radio...
Toshiba XR-P9 from 1986, Toshiba's Portable CD Player was so different than the others, they used the same flat-square buttons on the boomboxes...
Flying Dog Orange Crush, they don't get up here much but one day I bought a few other boxes on close out, good stuff....
Demo Tape! https://www.exhibit-a-brewing.com/ [ATTACH]
I guess they are going for good money these days and a lot of bids. I am seeing a nice reduction in BIN for down the line models, unfortunately I...
Separate names with a comma.