JVC RC-717 from 1978 [ATTACH]
1978 [ATTACH]
The Fun Portables! From 1978 [ATTACH]
JVC 9475 from 1976 [ATTACH]
JVC 3060 1977 [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1976 [ATTACH]
You never know what you'll find digging through the old microfilm, check out these classics from 1978, JVC had some beauties, they always looked...
Not one of Maxell's nicer ads Maxell UD 90 from 1978 [ATTACH]
50,000 hits! I'm surprised people like these olds so much. Feel free to post anything! This one is cool, King Tut was huge in 78, a massive USA...
I was just thinking about you nickeccles! Great find, you have a knack for finding those cool basic units but just a step better than normal....
That thing looks like it weighs a ton! Check out the huge transformer and monster caps.
That's what it's all about! I bought my M70 in Shibuya a couple years ago and even the Japanese were giving me funny looks walking through the...
Two of our stations, one classic rock, the other classic pop have chosen to highlight 1982! So many songs and artists during this time, I loved...
So close to 80,000 hits! Maybe this will put it over, from the great magazine, The Boston Phoenix 1982. I think I have all of the models listed...
Nice, even some Scotch's made down the street from me! They tore the plant down about 10 years ago but it was long and huge. I've never found a...
Wow, what a beauty! We never had anything that cool over here, never knew why they weren't more popular. Is that a Sony by Lenco? It looks like...
Welcome! I always loved that little part of the world, I can see how having a Walkman and some local comfort food would have made for a perfect...
I've got a BK Precision out in the shop, haven't used it in awhile, just remembered it's only AC. I'll have to keep my eye open for some auction...
I just want to set up a cool case to test and fix them, no desire (yet) to have a full time system.
How about these from Radio Shack? There's several on Ebay. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.