Hit us with some more BBDB Cassette2go, for the new members, one of the big posters of 2000's, TPR, put together a BBX Bible, supposedly with...
Just do it! I'm posting dozens of photos a day, a few Belgian Beers and the time goes by quickly.....
Just got lucky and walked into this Sansui CX-990, I couldn't resist, the guy had some boomboxes and a lot of 80's car stereos. He said he was a...
It's about time one came up as a true auction, I'm only posting this because they are worth some change. This is what 90% of the boomboxes I come...
Make sure the MUTE switch is turned off! I just bought a big JBL Subwoofer today but online reviews are mixed. It will be fun to mess around...
[MEDIA] [ATTACH]
I just crossed one of your recommendations off my list today Radio! Which one is the 390en? I don't think I'll ever find an M90 in the wild, 20...
The C-104 is a looker compared to the CS-200, the 1/2 oval piano keys make it look so much beefier. The CD players seem to have their own...
Get in before the bidding gets really hot, it's just a hair under $11,000 USD but you may have a chance! https://www.ebay.com/itm/384951538278?...
Sweet old display shelf for AIWA, unfortunately for me, shipping is a deal killer....
Randix, more known for that tiny vertical stereo, from 1979, I'd like to see the "vertical cassette deck". [ATTACH]
Found a cool Crown ad in a retailer's magazine from 1984 [ATTACH]
More of the exciting new Walkman D-5 from 1984 [ATTACH]
So is that a full size deck with a car deck transport?
AIWA CS-770 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Never knew Toshiba owned Onkyo, from 1978 [ATTACH]
Found this during my searches, the UHER CG-332, It has to be small or is it? Are those 1/4" jacks on the left? [ATTACH]
It's too bad we don't hear much more about the designers of all of this equipment, there was so many different designs from every company, year...
How bout some Mary Jane Girls for Father's Day! [MEDIA]
Good to know, it's like a brain-buster puzzle. Post some photos of the box it sounds kind of unique!
Separate names with a comma.