Some more from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Plustron T VRC7 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Panasonic from 1982, including the RX-1950, I recently got one, great big clunky unit and a rare unit with a mechanical counter. [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-D30 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Marantz CAR from 1982 Canada [ATTACH]
From 1982 [ATTACH]
ITT KB SL75 from 1972 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-2700 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Pioneer from 1979 [ATTACH]
A blurb about the metal-plated hubs going from one plastic to another more durable type. Japan Plastics Age May-June 1984 [ATTACH]
Some neat information on plastics used in cassette transports, for you young ones, plastics have grown immensely since the mid-70's, they were...
I've never seen a speaker measured in cubic inches but the Strasser CSD-SR6 has two at 320 cubic inches, making it the world's largest. What is...
The first boombox to break the $50 USD Barrier! From Daiei, the Coltina. The Japan Times January 30-February 05 1995 [ATTACH] Some info on...
Cool model, never seen that one before, what is the DHU-5 Attachment? It looks like a subwoofer?
Discount Store News 1981 [ATTACH]
The big one! from 1984, these are from microfilm, so hard to read. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Another from microfilm so the quality is crappy, from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sony D-5 from 1984, is the photo a prototype? Mart Magazine December 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There weren't a lot of gems during this time The Japan Times June 20-26 1994 [ATTACH]
The Japan Times July 28-August 03 1997, I don't think I have any players this "new" so I don't know the market at this time. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.