Another rare brand, anybody own a Zenith? From 1980 [ATTACH]
Another ultra-rare ad for the JVC M70 from 1980 [ATTACH]
JVC M70 from 1980, I left in the Sharp 5500 flat stereo, it's really cool looking, anybody have one? [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1980 [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sharp 1979 from Billboard Magazine [ATTACH]
From 1981 [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
Mart 1981, Quasar with new boomboxes including the GX3661! [ATTACH]
None of the "maintenance" work is too difficult, some of the smaller Walkmans require wires to be unsoldered and that can be a pain. Belts and...
Panasonic Elite from 1981, I've posted my full-size satin display poster of this photo years ago. [ATTACH]
I love the mid-sized Hitachi's, I just got the slightly larger brother to this unit; you have to love all of the buttons on the top for the tape...
One of these days I'll open mine up but I still haven't yet. It looks like the circuit board flips out of the way and the belt is pretty easy to...
I thought Sony got the majority ownership around 92 when the logo changed? I also thought I had some clippings on here but my brain is getting...
The batteries go in the cradle to charge the credit-card thick radio, it has it's own internal battery.
Mart 1980 [ATTACH]
Some big ones from 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1979 [ATTACH]
AIWA Radical from 1990, bad quality from microfilm. [ATTACH]
Some info on 90's AIWA, strangely it doesn't mention Sony's Ownership. 1994 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.