Zillions August-September 1993 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Pearlcorder XR next to a Fisher PH-M50, is one of these the world's smallest boombox? [ATTACH]
General Electric 3-5219A, I don't think I posted this one before, made in Hong Kong I don't think it has the Sanyo Connection and it's just a...
One of my customers gave me this beautiful Elac Miracord 50H yesterday, I was dying to try it out so I fired up the AIWA TPR-950 above it and...
Seventeen 1983, hearing loss was a big issue with the popularity of the Walkman [ATTACH]
You know I love this one! Newsweek (International Atlantic Edition) 1983 [ATTACH]
Panasonic RN-15 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Pansonic RX-C45 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Sony 1983 [ATTACH]
Yes, it's the tiny credit card radio, most of the above photo is also showing the charger cradle holding the radio. Press the two buttons on the...
Mart 1983, The Sony WM-F5 [ATTACH]
Swimming Pool Weekly and Swimming Pool Age 1983 The Sony WM-F5 and SRF-5 rom 1983 [ATTACH]
Next January-February 1981 [ATTACH]
Win! From 1981 [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
Industrial Design March-April 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some beautiful Sony Equipment from 1980 [ATTACH]
This is interesting, Sony is dropping the "Superscope" Branding in 1975. Superscope had Sony Tape Distribution Rights until 1979 Oklahoma...
Oklahoma Retailer 1980-02 [ATTACH]
From February 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.