A rare ad for the Randix AudioLogic Micro Stereo from 1978 [ATTACH]
Sony 1977 [ATTACH]
The Sharp Eye! From 1977 [ATTACH]
AIWA from 1988 [ATTACH]
Did Technidyne beat Sony to the market? From Dun's Business Month 1982, a little heard story of the Hip Pocket. I know I've posted some ads...
Superscope made CB Radios for a brief time in the 70's, it must have been a dud, there's not much info on them, maybe in the CB mags. Here's an...
Welcome!
From Industrial Design A-Z, you can "check out" the book on archive.org https://archive.org/details/industrialdesign0000fiel_t9z6 [ATTACH]...
They have neat products, too bad they didn't mention something on this forum, the largest portable cassette audio forum in the world!
Good luck, unfortunately I don't any of those units so I'm out but you know how it is, now I'll find a few.....
I love some of the old cult films, this is free on Tubi.com A good movie to watch while wrenching on equipment. [ATTACH]
The best time to buy any units is from November to the end of January, for some reason the markets are really slow and there's bargains all over...
I don't really have a dream box, maybe that's why I have so many, I can't settle on one set of features. Something that might be neat would be a...
Are they good players? I've got one of those out in the shop but never used it. I think mine has a red LED readout?
The ads are from microfilm so there's no color unfortunately. Unisef had a few really neat models, the one auto posted is one I've lusted after,...
Sharp MD-D10 from 1993 p[ATTACH]
From 1989 [ATTACH]
$129.99 was still big money back in 82 when minimum wage was something like $3.35/hr in the USA [ATTACH]
Boomboxes and Walkmans have revitalized the electronics departments at discount stores! [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.