The only stores on here I had been to were Big Wheel and Zayre's, both were big stores with a ton of crappy stuff, they were fun to walk around...
Boomboxes and personal stereos will see huge displays from 1981 [ATTACH]
From 1984 [ATTACH]
Discount Store News 1984 [ATTACH]
Unisef Z-1 from 1984 [ATTACH]
Sharp 1984 [ATTACH]
Haning out at a new Stuarts Store in 1990, check out the boomer in the background! [ATTACH]
Now we know Funai made Symphonic, both underwhelming brands in my opinion. From 1990. [ATTACH]
Discount Store News 1983 [ATTACH]
Discount Store News 1983 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Discount Store News 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Discount Store News 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic SG-610 from 1970, the more I see the more I want one! [ATTACH]
Cool Sharp Giveaway from 1982 [ATTACH]
Sony 1987 [ATTACH]
and Philips Version 1988 [ATTACH]
Sharp's Version from 1988 [ATTACH]
A beautiful Panasonic Portable TV from 1988 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.