Pioneer 1981 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Platinum 1981 [ATTACH]
Pioneer from 1981 [ATTACH]
Sony TC-D5 from 1979 [ATTACH]
Some more Rolling Thunder! From 1979, I'm not sure why they didn't make the amp the same size as the EQ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pioneer from 1980, one of each please! [ATTACH]
Now this is a car compo! Clarion from 1980, it even has rack handles! Anybody seen one of these? [ATTACH]
Trio Version of El Paco! From 1982 [ATTACH]
AIWA 1982 [ATTACH]
AIWA CS-880 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Rare Sony TPB-800 8-Track Portable from 1977 [ATTACH]
Never knew Silver and Harman Kardon were related. This is from an audio calender out of Audio Scene Canada 1981, the rest is normal stereo...
Check out the tiny microcassette car stereo! [ATTACH]
This is one of the coolest portable record players around, from Crown, the X100KC...
The one time I saw that album I should have snapped it up!
If I had to guess,there's a little E-clip or circlip on the back side of the axle post. I use a small flat-bladed screwdriver to push it off but...
I don't know what the shells are made of but ABS or PVC cement might work better than super glue. Super glue sits on the surface, the others...
I was out in the shop watching the New York Rangers put on a clinic over Tampa Bay and I thought I'd move a bigger stereo over to the work desk....
Welcome to the forum! We've had a lot of great members from Germany over the years, you guys had more hard to find players then we got over here....
Hitachi from 1976 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.