Speaking of Microcassette Decks, there's some info towards the end about Fisher's New MC Boomboxes from Mart Magazine 1981 [ATTACH]
Pioneer 1981 [ATTACH]
Razzle Dazzle from 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
All of the Panasonic Platinum Models and pricing in USD! From 1981 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic Microcassette Tape from 1981, this is from a merchandiser magazine. [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1981, so the riddle of the RQ-J33 has been answered in this ad, it's the large unit in the inset photo. It was meant for recording...
I don't own that model but a lot of the time the lube gets hard or doesn't work and the sliding metal parts don't move easily. Clean all the...
I think they mean the darker unit at the bottom of the page, I've got a Walkman II and the Panasonic RQ-KJ1 (bottom unit) next to each other on my...
I was just reading some stuff in Mart Magazine (archive.org), they were talking about the discount stores and the much less-expensive brands they...
My First Sony 1987, Omni Magazine [ATTACH]
Ready Cassette Go! From Seventeen Magazine 1980 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Sony WM-7 from Technology Illustrated Magazine 1983 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Info including the RX-F80 [ATTACH]
Sorry for the quality, from 1987, Design Magazine [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Design July 1980, what no TPS-L2 in the UK yet? [ATTACH]
Design Magazine, 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony December 1981 [ATTACH]
Not the clones! From 1981 Discount Store News. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Panasonic RX-C60 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Way from 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.