Sweet! Man that stuff was expensive, remember when we used to joke about the stereos being more than the car?
Pioneer had so much experience with the market and other products that closely resembled car stereos, it doesn't surprise me that put out nice...
I'd probably walk by most of these if I saw them today, from 1991, USD. [ATTACH]
From 1983, check out the top headline! This is in USD, the Sony 10 seems like a great price, I don't remember them that inexpensive. Now I have...
It looks high-tech even today, I wonder what the first thoughts were?
Nice equipment!
Roger Moore was great for a young kid, Connery might have been too dry back then but after seeing all of them, I'm with Longman. I think my first...
A can of craft beer and a Beastie Boy Album and I'd be doing all right!
I was really young and my neighbors mom dropped us off for a James Bond Double Feature, Live and Let Die and The Man With the Golden Gun. Oh man...
A rare Wollensak 4515 (3M) from 1973, I think Wollensak worked with AKAI, Sanyo and a few others, I love the round dials on the front, I have a...
Yep, this one is a different model, the Sony CF-320 from 1973 [ATTACH]
Nice! Nagra has some amazing looking equipment, what is the top unit on the right stack, it kind of looks like tape with one spool on the top?
VanRock Record Lathe, this is neat but priced at silly money. It's also limited to 7" discs and it looks like it's mono. I looked at an update...
Maxell UD from 1973 [ATTACH]
A press release for the new "Superscope" Line of Audio Equipment from 1973 [ATTACH]
TDK from 1973, I think this was part of an article on tape decks but it's kind of neat. [ATTACH]
TDK from 1973 [ATTACH]
Maxell LN from 1973 [ATTACH]
It's big, it's ugly but there's definately a market for these oddballs we used to find brand new at the flea markets. The Macrom JC-1616........
Some of the Unisef Boomboxes might be keepers, a lot of them look like crap, I have no idea about this one but it looks like a nice kangaroo style...
Separate names with a comma.