1981, USD [ATTACH]
I never saw Kenwood Car Stereos, I thought I'd post this nice looking Kenwood KRC-721 from 1981 [ATTACH]
Some JVC, Sharp and AIWA Heavyweights from 1981, yep they were big money back then. Minimum wage was around $3.35/hour........ [ATTACH]
From 1981, I had no idea the Fisher was that expensive but when you compare it with it's cutting edge design against the older model it probably...
JVC 3060 from 1977, this would have been every kid's dream machine back then. [ATTACH]
A different version of a cool 1977 JVC Ad [ATTACH]
And some nice Sanyo's also from 1980 [ATTACH]
JVC from 1980, some beauties on this page! [ATTACH]
Audio Technica AT770 Mister Disc from 1982 review from The Boston Phoenix [ATTACH]
Crown CSC-935F from 1982 [ATTACH]
Found this site, it looks like it's Chinese? For some reason there's no photos on the blog. Translated to English....
Welcome to the forum!
Boston Phoenix 1986, CES [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Boston Phoenix 1987 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Boston Phoenix, 1985, Circuit Shorts [ATTACH]
Crowns from 1983, with free portable player! [ATTACH]
TDK from 1979 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Here's a cool one from 1978, the CRS-4000 must have had a list price of $299.95? They talk about the component portable cassette player, the...
Skateboarding and animation, still have my Caballero but never owned a Hosoi! And for all you young kids, we used to be able to buy Van's Shoes...
Sorry, wrong spot! BASF Chrome 1982 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.