Some early Hitachi's from 1972, is there a radio on the TRK-1100? It might be the first mini! [ATTACH]
Another 3M Scotch from 1972, same as above but this was a huge two-page ad! Big money but only black and white.... [ATTACH]
Sony from 1972, see how it says Superscope in the top right? Did Superscope make Sony's first tapes? [ATTACH]
Remember the old music clubs, I got a ton of tapes and CD's from them, post any ads or old info you have on them! This is an odd pairing between...
I forget that there were a few boomers with detachable CD players! Nice find.
Check out this cool Sony ICF-3000W from 1976! Anybody seen this one? Check out the clock, it's so cool they even labeled the Japanese Movement...
Great find Derek, do you have more issues of What's HiFi? Some other articles have been posted on here in the past with portable reviews.....
Interesting variety, thanks for sharing!
I remember seeing tons of TRS-80's at the thrifts years ago but I never knew anybody that actually owned one when they were new. There was that...
Mine lived the hard life of teenage skateboarder, I was really good at dropping them no matter how good the belt clip was. I can't remember my...
A gem from the 80's, this version was more rockin than the original, I can't help it, I love both of them! Gary Moore, Shapes of Things, 1983...
I've never seen or heard either, one of these days? I used to love the old detailing threads, I wish I had some time do more than change a belt...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome back to the hobby!
The Ebay Seller of the above CS-200 was kind enough to send me photos of the tiny brochure from 1977 tucked under the paperwork, I've never seen...
All these cool little companies just cranking out cool stuff in the 70's.
If the old belt turned to black goo the little chunks will slow down movement. Clean everything with IPA and Q-Tips until there is no dirt or...
Unfortunately I wear 3M Work Tunes Headphones at work and don't use my portable head phones much.
Separate names with a comma.