For your next CJ event...
Boombox Neon Sign! https://www.maison24.com/products/neon-light-box-boombox.html [ATTACH]
From 1973 the Zenith E623Y, while not a "boombox" it's very early portable radio/cassette player. [ATTACH]
Not a boombox but an interesting model from 1969, the Panasonic RS-280S. It looks like you could have a cool wall-mounted stereo with this one....
This was in the same magazine as a big spread for James Bond, "You Only Live Twice." I'd love to see one of these! From 1967 [ATTACH]
The Bug from 1967 [ATTACH]
The Continental Telephone Model 0714 Brief Case Recorder from 1967, only $1775.00 USD back then! Check out the mail-in card, they will hand...
Hitachi KS1700H Mini Stereo from December 1967, no cassette but it's a beauty! [ATTACH]
That's neat, never seen one before.
I can't help but love some of those high-end video tape cameras. I've picked up a few of the 8mm over the years, not sure why but they used to be...
It's hard to find old audio signs around here, if your in AU, here's a sweet AIWA Sign....
I love the Stranglers!
Welcome to the forum! What kind of turntable do you have?
Welcome to the forum!
More portables in 1968 but I don't see any cassette decks yet? [ATTACH]
I thought I throw this ad up here since it's one of the first boomboxes! Maybe an unknown one for most collectors, the Concord F-103 from...
The last one posted must have been the first version from 1971, I think the other one came out in 73? The good news is it has 10 times the...
Wow, the Panasonic SG-610 from 1968, awesome! [ATTACH]
TDK from 1971 [ATTACH]
No tape deck yet, from 1967 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.