General Electric 1967, no tape yet..... [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1967, no cassettes yet? [ATTACH]
Here's an old one from 1967, Toshiba was pushing the portables......TVs! [ATTACH]
I found another ad for the Bell & Howell Boom Box! From 1971 this may be the earliest "Boom Box" find. This one is a little different with no...
A very early Magnavox from 1971 [ATTACH]
An early beach and boombox ad from 1975 [ATTACH]
I got a 570 last year and love it, I'm kinda searching for these other ones at a reasonable price, they are super-nice builds. What was the shop...
Capitol The Music Tape from 1975 [ATTACH]
Pioneer Audio Equipment with Andy Warhol from 1975, no boomboxes but I thought this was cool co-branding. How much is that painting worth today?...
TDK ED from 1975 [ATTACH]
Panasonic Tech RF-1170 from 1975 [ATTACH]
I think this is new, Panasonic Tech Series from 1975 including the luscious RQ-455S. [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
Commodore 128 from 1985 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
An old Apple II Ad from 1978 [ATTACH]
I've "inherited" similar tapes, but sadly I've also seen tons of them destined for file 19. Technology used to be so much fun, I think James Bond...
Nice, I might have that same VHS, I have the TOTL Sony from around then that was used in a lot of medical application, I think mine is white? I...
I was just watching the English Guy on YouTube talk about B&O Stuff, he kind of likes it and agrees the cabinets are up-scale and the sound is...
Nice box, the green dial is sweeeet! Is Sanwa Japanese Made? I'll have to look those up.
Separate names with a comma.