I kind of like those Yamahas but haven't bought one, I've never seen that top one but it went for big money, I'd love to see one up close.
Panasonic RF-2800 from 1978, a little too refined for me, I'm sure it's nice but give me the military look! [ATTACH]
Ringo and his Craig Compo from 1978 [ATTACH]
Pioneer Shelf Speakers were always in the back of the cool cars, from 1978 the TS-X9 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A cool article from Playboy Magazine 1978, this was right when car stereos were getting really interesting. Panasonic was really leading the way...
JVC 3060 from 1978, this one was awesome but I have to believe it was silly money back then. At the time a smaller screen was technologically...
Sony CF-580 1978 [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
Good luck I don't see anything online, maybe there's a short in the headphone jack, does that work normally?
Panasonic RX-5050 from 1983 [ATTACH]
Yes
Check this one out from 1986, one of the last true compos! The Fujitsu Ten [ATTACH]
Sony 1978 [ATTACH]
Is 10,50 Euro 1050?
I've got a Blonder Tongue Transmitter so I can still use them, I was thinking about putting together a wall of them and renting it out for events.
They were never popular here but the smaller, cheaper kid's models from various manufacturers were. Some of them look like they used nicer parts,...
This one is for Radio, a real Mickey Mouse Cassette Player! https://www.ebay.com/itm/165450119693?hash=item2685987a0d:g:UnkAAOSwWLtiZ0Pb [ATTACH]
I almost snagged one a few weeks ago just to check out but they're rare over here. At that price they must have some quality to them.
[MEDIA]
Some cool CD players from 1988 Playboy Magazine [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.