Pioneer PL-510 from 1976. Sure it's a turntable but I found this cool ad for it. I posted a photo of mine in the shop playing a record in the...
Another neat video about Sony showing some early boomboxes and cassette tape production. [MEDIA]
Scotch Master 90 from 1976 [ATTACH]
Another version of the CR-1000A ad, sombody must not have been happy with the first version. [ATTACH]
Superscope CR-1000A from 1976 [ATTACH]
Interesting, I never saw one but here's another! The Panasonic from 1976. I feel like the CB radio had a place in the vehicle and the bitchin...
Sony CF-580 from 1976, only $400 USD? A new car was around $3000! These were not cheap when they came out. [ATTACH]
Panasonic 1976 [ATTACH]
Here's an oddity from Capitol, they had their own line of cassettes in 1976 [ATTACH]
This gets a mention just because it's unique and kind of cool, a CB radio with AM/FM and cassette, never seen one of these before. There must...
Wow, check out this TEAC A-400 from 1976, this is right around when horizontal got huge and tape decks actually looked mean! Check out the...
The writer was surely enjoying some kush while posing eloquently.......
Thanks! Great information! Like I've said, sometimes I'm covering covered ground, even AO didn't know about it which is amazing, he had more...
I love this one, walk the dog? I hope it has some weights in the bottom.........
Sweet, you finally got a Twin-Cam! Great idea for a thread, start one!
Panasonic Tech Series from 1977, while not boomboxes without cassette, they're still bitchin! [ATTACH]
SEIKO from 1985 [ATTACH]
Some of the AIWA Decks are going for silly money now, here's the AIWA AD-R550 from 1985 [ATTACH]
Sweet, I want one! From 1980. [ATTACH]
This was me, crunching away on BASIC and Machine Language on my Apple II+, oh yea the old days of faster computers and smaller tape decks. From...
Separate names with a comma.