AIWA CS-J1 from 1981, another favorite of mine, I'm not sure what the thing to the left of the player is , maybe an FM transmitter? This ad was...
AKAI CS-F33R from 1981 [ATTACH]
Seiko's from 1981 [ATTACH]
JVC PC-5 P-Compo from 1981 [ATTACH]
Pioneer SE-L5 Headphones from 1981. Pioneer had some full-size headphones like the SE-50's that were extremely popular in the USA in the late...
A random Toshiba Ad, he's got a Walky, just don't know if they're advertising for one, from 1981 [ATTACH]
Toshiba RX-1900 from 1981, JDM Version, huge two-page ad from Popeye Magazine. I love these RX Models, maybe their the opposite of the tiny...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post your equipment.
For how portable they were, I never saw anybody running around outside with one, which I find odd, I think it would have been nice to go outside...
Yea but look at all of the Sony's they have 18 different lengths!
This guy has been posting stuff on Archive.org https://archive.org/details/@pancurio My Japanese Buddy tells me they're really into bands and the...
Separate names with a comma.