I always thought this was earlier but here's a release (Playboy) from 1983, the Olympus XR. I wonder if any came with the kind-of-hard to find...
Technics from 1980, I love the look of these Technics Decks, I think they nailed it with the push-buttons and sliders, some of the other...
Panasonic Headphones from 1984, this style of radio headphones was hot for a couple years, I've got a few pairs and they're really neat builds....
Sony Interlock from 1980, I've never seen this before, more of a midi-stereo but it looks interesting and well designed, anybody have one of...
Some cool JVC's from 1980, this is a cool ad! [ATTACH]
TDK SA-C90 from 1980 [ATTACH]
Even AMEX got into the calculator business, we all thought we were engineers with these gadgets, teachers said we would never learn math if we...
Some General Electric Monos from 1980 [ATTACH]
Just found this Sharp Memowriter, so neat it doesn't need a model number. Look closely, you can type notes on the reciept-sized paper! I want...
Audiovox seemed to only be in department stores, who knows, maybe they had some decent equipment but I never saw it, from 1980. 50 watts with...
From December 1980, the creator thought this was going to take over portable audio, then the Walkman came out.... [ATTACH]
These are the kind of ads I love finding, from December 1980 Playboy, the Marantz Compo, I've never seen those speakers before and Superscope is...
Ampex 1980 [ATTACH]
Not a hot deal but a neat looking model from Korea. We never got these models over here so this is a new one for me. Cleaned up this might make...
It's not that I don't have a stand-by but I love trying new beers! I also use this thread to remember which ones I liked a lot including this one...
I consider them entry-level versions of the Japanese BCL Radios which had a ton of features and radio bands. As far as disappearing, I think it...
I know I feel like I used to see a lot more, maybe they were store-brands, but they don't show up on Ebay very often. Maybe we need to start the...
Welcome to the forum! I usually type in something like "sanyo JJ-p6 .pdf" and look on the google images, sometimes you get lucky, or do it for...
I don't think we had the Sony Walkman Phone over here but I love the small design...
Longman found and posted one of these in the mega-thread sale, here's one in Japan in beautiful red, a Walkman DVD Player D-VM1. The flat part is...
Separate names with a comma.