I found this Elgin 54448 Early Boombox over on Ebay, there's no markings on the data plate, could this be USA Made? Most imported equipment had...
There are still at least two belt manufacturers in Japan, I've seen the websites, they also dabble in larger belts for industrial applications....
This is a neat complete system, I messaged the seller to post that little portable brochure that's included. If you buy this please scan and post...
Nice job, those Philips are rare over here but they had some stately models.
I went to a garage sale about 15 years ago, awesome house with a huge shop over the garage. The guy was an audio hoarder and his wife killed him...
Now I know why your not hanging out in the Beer & Boombox Thread.....
AIWA TP-1004, almost a boombox but no radio. Still a neat looking very early portable stereo cassette player these don't come up for sale very...
My truck does the same thing, I figure it's the bearing on the tension pulley even though I changed it a few years ago, it goes away after a few...
A cool ad found over on Pinterest, a Technics Turntable with a National MAC ST-3. The FM transmitter was really cool, I think it was illegal to...
Panasonic Way [MEDIA]
National Way from 1980, this also has an FM module, for broadcasting to a reciever, a remote and some cool speakers. [ATTACH]
Another for the Sony pixy, this looks a little older than the model above. [ATTACH]
CDian RC-X70 from 1988 [ATTACH]
Maxell UDI Zun Zun from 1988 [ATTACH]
AXIA (Fuji) from 1988 [ATTACH]
Sony G-UP from 1997 with a cool case! [ATTACH]
Sony Stamina from 1997 [ATTACH]
Sony MDR-NC20 from 1997 [ATTACH]
Sony D-465 from 1997 [ATTACH]
Sony WM-EX5 from 1997 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.