Found one, maybe there's more? Kenwood MDX-A7 from 1997 [ATTACH]
Sharp Zeta from 1997 [ATTACH]
Maxell GPX from 1991 [ATTACH]
Maxell CD-XL from 1993 [ATTACH]
Sony Pingu's from 1993 [ATTACH]
Kenwood Allora XG7M from 1993 [ATTACH]
Sony Pro Pixy MHC-J1000EX from 1993, check out the pricing! It's kind of artsy-cool with all of the rounded features. [ATTACH]
TDK CDing from 1993 [ATTACH]
I couldn't find another thread for Sharp, let's start a new one! Sharp MD-D10 from 1993 I found this one on www.archive.org [ATTACH]
I was just pointing out the nomenclature "DD" was being used as part of the decks name, not the actual mechanics. Most of the JVC Decks I have,...
I didn't even know 90% of the nicer boxes existed, we just had high-lowend around me. My neighbor did have a sweet JVC in 78 that got the bug...
Are you using the car stereo for the amplifier? I love EQ's but I rarely use one, I love the look of a stack of equipment.
Who doesn't love Gilligan's Island? It used to be on TV all of the time and as a kid we loved the cool radio they had. I guess they used the...
Welcome to the forum, now a days almost all equipment needs a little fixing for smooth running.
You might want to go through the old ads, at the bottom of this page is the Sharp GF-1750 from 1979. I'd guess 82 at the earliest for the...
Welcome to the forum, I also love the oddball stuff and accessories, feel free to post anything interesting!
Pioneer Equipment really stood the test of time, it's some of my more robust stuff. I've got one of the newer "gold" Pioneers, maybe nicer, but...
I got some shop time last night, I don't think I've ever played this sampler before but it had an early Triumph Song on it so I did what needed to...
Unfortunately we didn't have Laskys over here but a lot of similar stores shared the same fate. Products changed so quickly and cheaper versions...
We're not going to take it! Looking and sounding great for being over 60, Dee was all by himself in 2017, wow it feels like yesterday. A lot of...
Separate names with a comma.