The JR-911 looks pretty neat and expensive. Hopefully I can dig up more ads, they aren't easy to find in the old magazines....
A small retailer's blurb in Leisure Time Electronics 1981 for the M-501, with some magazines and search terms! [ATTACH]
Leisure Time Electronics 1981, Mini hi-fi components gain market share. This magazine is aimed at retailers and has some great insite, was AIWA...
Everyready from 1981, all the toys that ran on batteries! [ATTACH]
General Electric Rechargable Batteries from 1981, anybody seen these before? [ATTACH]
An ad for Conic Products from 1980 in Leisure Time Electronics Magazine. [ATTACH]
An early ad for Yamaha Electone from 1978 [ATTACH]
These Sansui J33 Speakers look like they were meant for micro-stereos from 1978. I was pretty young back then but these might be one of the first...
An interesting FUJI Ad from 1978 [ATTACH]
Beautiful National Car Compo from 1978 [ATTACH]
TDK AD90 from 1981 with the BEE GEEs! [ATTACH]
Here's a rare one, some say one of the best ever made by Sony from 1981, the CFS-F40 [ATTACH]
Finally found one to kick off this thread! The Diatone JR-911 from 1981 [ATTACH]
maxell UD Stock from 1981, a play on the famous outdoor Woodstock Concert, kinda funny.... [ATTACH]
Oh yea, Pioneer SK-900 from 1981 [ATTACH]
BASF from 1981 [ATTACH]
Pioneer Lonesome Car-boy from 1981, I bet that EQ is ultra-rare to find these days.... [ATTACH]
JVC DD-5, it's interesting they used DD just like Sony, this is from 1981, who was first? [ATTACH]
Finally found a cool ad, here's the Sanyo OTTO from 1981, sometimes branded Fisher depending on market. These were not cheap! No wonder they...
Hopefully we don't lose everything, I don't have any high level administrator privileges, I don't know why it goes down... Check out this awesome...
Separate names with a comma.