Maxell CD's 1990 [ATTACH]
Panasonic DT-7 from 1990 with the Junky Walker(s)! [ATTACH]
Sony WM EX-77 from 1992, JDM Version [ATTACH]
JVC CDioss RC-X770 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Kenwood Allora XE7 and XE9 from 1992 [ATTACH]
Technics D5000, big money for this system, I wonder what the "Digital Link" is? This looks like it also has DAT and what is "BS?" from 1988 this...
JVC UX-5 from 1992, they love this one over on Tapeheads. [ATTACH]
From a Japanese Magazine on archive.org, the Pioneer S70 from 1991. It looks a lot like the other systems that came out at this time, I love how...
JVC CDian RC-X80 1989 from a Japanese Magazine, it was pretty expensive back then. [ATTACH]
TDK! CDing with a short side hinge from 1992, this is 54 minutes long? Can anybody translate why they went with 54? [ATTACH]
maxell UD's with The Rhythm Red Band from 1991, 46 minutes, is that just a hair longer than a CD? The packaging on these is amazing, I never...
Some cool Japanese Magazines were dumped on archive.org, here's an ad for Sony CDix Tapes from 1991 with Princess Princess in the ad! Check out...
All right, the site is back! Just in time for my lunch break! Someone posted some cool Japanese 90's Heavy Metal Magazines on archive.org, I...
Where's the Kaboom Made? I haven't seen one up close, yet.....
Alex Chernyak has been posting a ton of cool German Brochures on archive.org including the 1979 UHER Catalog, here's the portion with the...
The archival sites are fun to page through and the search engines keep getting better. The hard part is finding fresh content, sometimes I'll go...
It looks like a newer version of the website but the products are still pretty old. http://szhenghui.appliances-china.com/Index.php [ATTACH]
Holy cow, it really wasn't cheap back then....Am I reading this right, over $7000.00 USD? [ATTACH]
Just in case you need the service manual https://archive.org/details/manual_MXP42_SONY [ATTACH]
Just found this over on worldradiohistory.com in a 1983 Studio Sound Magazine, it shows the Sony Line Up. The portable mixer is really nice...
Separate names with a comma.