AGFA 1970 [ATTACH]
AMPEX 1973 [ATTACH]
An early AMPEX Newspaper Ad from 1972 [ATTACH]
We are so close to 40,000 views on this thread! I watch the numbers on the larger threads and it seems like each photo ads a hundred or so views,...
ITT Boombox Information is starting to pop up on the forum, it looks like they started sourcing components from Singapore around 1977. From...
Ampex 20/20+ from 1977 [ATTACH]
Hitachi didn't advertise many of their radio cassettes but I just found another from 1981. If I didn't know the date I would have guessed around...
Nice find Longman, that is one of the best looking clock-boomboxes. Since the box has no branding I bet they stuck whatever brand you wanted on...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to share any of the old equipment, we love photos of just about anything. You have to love the forum, thousands...
Welcome back!
The classic Pioneer, one of these I'll find one around here. Some of the parts should be easy to find on Ebay, I want to start making my own...
Here you go, it's from a long thread.... https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/your-holy-grail-of-walkmans.1966/page-2
We've got a monster incinerator by us, 24 hours a day turning trash into ash..... Great photos CDV, the Iron Curtain is being drawn and we get so...
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum.
I'll have to look that up Reli, I know killing all of the free websites did major damage as well as the picture hosting sites. There's been some...
Great find, I've never seen one for sale over here, I don't check JP very often, too many tempting goodies. I posted some info about this model a...
What is Russian Voltage and what do the plugs look like?
Welcome to the forum! That's a great way to remember your uncle, mine just died a few weeks ago as well, he always had a lot of good stories and...
If those are for the headphone jack I'd assume the have some power or sound going through them. Otherwise headphone jacks can go bad with too...
Separate names with a comma.