Welcome to the forum, your at the age a lot of us older members were first discovering portable music, those were good times, I even lugged one...
There is an Ebay Seller from Russia that is making his own, that might be the best way to go.
Those are super-rare and not well known, check out auctions on yahoo.jp and you might get lucky but it will take a long time.
Awesome find, you never know where they're hiding. I feel like in the old days there were a few UK Members with parts units but they might be...
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, thanks for posting the UNIX Brochures, those are pure gold around here, never seen online before.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum, it's a great hobby and good for brain exercise!
That's how it starts, you find one and want more!
Thanks for sharing, that's a great unit that never comes up for sale over here, you've even got the super cool radio cartridge.
Wow, thanks Mandriva! And just like that we found an even rarer model, the PC220, It looks like it one-ups the PC200 by using the boom mic to...
I'll have to watch the one about Hans Zimmer, I have some insider knowledge of his operation. I've heard he has an amazing stereo system in his...
I'm not sure if Corporate FM is the one I watched but if it talks about Clear Channel, I've seen it. I was looking to see if it was the same...
That's the one Longman, he puts on a great live show.
Wow, that's in great condition Chris_D. Where did you get the RCA covers from?
I don't know how old you web site is Michelle but I miss those first generation internet "webrings" People started sharing all of this wonderful...
Hello Tim, I just realized who you were. Thanks for the heads up!
I thought photo three looked like a broken hub?
Separate names with a comma.