Here's a beauty from Fujitsu Ten 1987 [ATTACH]
Triad MG-X from 1987 [ATTACH]
Glad your back, work accidents suck! Looks like a great box, hopefully you got that broken hub fixed.
We have some nice clubs and we'll get singers doing the small venue/tour shows, here's one, can anybody guess this singer, yes, they still tour as...
What is that RTB? Howard plays much smaller venues, our coolest place only fits around 1200? That might even be stretching it. Those are the...
I never got to see him in the 80's but he started touring around here in the 2000's, can anybody guess who this is? [ATTACH]
I was almost at my first concert in two years! It got postponed........ The Cure was here a few years ago playing our local ice arena, perfect...
Cranking up some Loverboy while working, did I post this before? [MEDIA]
Nakamichi 1000ZXL from 1982 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, a gateway into the wonderful world of the 80's and 90's......
Thanks for sharing.
Oh yea, I was totally wrong, they went big-time hair metal and had a huge come back. They came out with Barracuda around 75 and were huge over...
Walkman WM-R15 from 1985 with Binaural Recording! [ATTACH]
You can definately see the blending of the 70's and new 80's music. Heart, Andy Gibb, Leo Sayer, John Lennon, etc all getting the last bit out of...
Valentine's Weeks, 1981, from Record World on www.worldradiohistory Lot's of classics still getting air time today but also a lot I've never...
Soundcraft from 1970 [ATTACH]
TDK SD C-90 from 1970 [ATTACH]
That guy came in and left, never to return.......Even his YouTube Channel went silent....
Welcome to the forum, any technical help is highly appreciated.
Separate names with a comma.