Silvano Portable Turntable, this is really neat looking. It's hard to tell the quality but it looks like they went out extra on the design, I...
This one is kind of new, the Bearmax Phonoclipper PT-300. It looks beefier than some of the other new models....
Check out this Sony Countertop Display from the 60's! This is neat with the brochures.... That looks like the original packaging tape, this...
Here's some photos from an old Japanese Auction, I'm surprised it wasn't advertised more heavily.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome to the forum!
You have to love it but I don't think I'd have the patience, I'd make a bigger mess. One of the biggest issues is the plastic used for the gear...
The 80's commercials were even better, a mix of tech, music and bright funky colors. I meant the old phones were smaller, I just got one I can...
I don't know what "FTZ" is? Maybe it was made for USA with the FCC ID #? The good news is it has a full FM band, thanks for sharing!
I think there's a little more to it, I remember products were always in a race to be the biggest, loudest, fastest from about 78 to 84 (computers...
Can you post the back label? It might have some good information on it. I'll try searching the model number. Most of the microcassette stereo...
$59 USD! That clone man was silly money, I thought most were 1/2 that price. Why do I like vintage commercials....were they that good at the...
I'd pull it back apart and really look closely at any wired connections, especially ribbon connectors. I don't have one but I'm guessing there's...
Very nice!
Thanks for posting, that's the first siting for me of the Olympus, has anyone ever seen that model before? mpr32Dave and Walkgirl both have huge...
Welcome to the forum. Getting some equipment apart can be tough without a service manual. I'll type "AIWA CSD-NS1U Service Manual .pdf" into the...
Welcome to the forum! I was enjoying some Belgium Adult Beverages last night, you guys have a ton of good stuff from over there.
Found on Pinterest [ATTACH]
Mitsubishi Car Stereo from 1980 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.