I've come across some internet photos of odd boombox combinations in my searches, check out this one. Metto, it looks more like a table model...
What happens if you swap the speaker wires? Does it do it with all functions, radio/tape/aux? I'd clean the function switch with contact cleaner...
We all do this the same way, most service manuals are for some disassembly and electronic values and aren't great for belt replacement, most don't...
Its something that most people don't think or know about. With boomboxes I go straight to the function switch for a good cleaning, I've fixed a...
It makes me wonder how long before we start shrink-wrapping our stuff like they do with cars, so you can still use it but the plastic wrap is...
Great equipment, pretty soon that shelf will be stuffed. The Sencor is nice, those are rare around here.
Welcome to the forum!
Sorry I can't help you, I've bid on a few of those last year but they went into silly money territory. I've got several of the smaller units and...
This is on USA Ebay right now with a lot of lookers, the Centurion E2101. It looks like a very basic unit but the volume and radio dial are...
I like these recording Sanyo's, just a little different and kind of rare, they only pop up for sale every few years....
Why did they have so many different tape decks? That would make a cool YouTube Video if you had all of these models and talked about the...
One more Grundig, the CR-180, I posted a brochure recently and this was featured, they look pretty neat but I've never seen one up close. A lot...
Another European Find, they're showing up on USA Ebay, the Philips ART 20/00 (Made in Japan), now this is a beast, it's also kind of different...
Check out this beautiful little mini-stereo from Grundig, again, I don't know anything about these, quality may very but it looks nice. I might...
Grundig's have popped on the radar, I only own a Yacht Boy or two multi-band radio from the 80's and their ok (not on display). I'd jump on this...
Very rare around here, I think most people think of Grundig as making cool mid-century modern full-size multi-band radios from the 60's, that's...
I didn't post the radio sections of some of these catalogs but it wouldn't surprise me if that was an AKA (also known as) and Gold Star made all...
Nice StaticAudio! Feel free to post anything you have, this is good stuff. The blog I found mine on lists all kinds of odd dates so I put it...
The TPS-L2 and the clones all have that little bump out at the volume, I always assumed it was for the volume circuit since I've never opened one...
Sorry I can't read this but did Nakamichi have a mini stereo called the CATHAY KD-100X from 1984? Powered speakers? VU Meters and a NAK deck?...
Separate names with a comma.