My desk/computer system is R22 Tuner, S-C22 Preamp and an S-P22 hooked to Klipsch Heresys, I've got a thirty-something inch monitor between the...
Great list Reli, I knew two of those but it gets hard to remember all of them. Funny how many stereo components came with woodgrain, I'm looking...
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have some of the most coveted Sony Portables, great stuff!
Welcome! We've had several members join lately from your part of the world. I've got some good stories of Barcelona and Sangria from the old days.
Score! I've been looking for one for years.....
It's nicer than some all (simulated) wood-grain audio since they blend it with metal. I'm still on the fence with the horizontal recorders. We...
I think my local station is still broadcasting in AM stereo but I'm not sure, I still haven't picked up a radio yet to confirm. That's...
Welcome to forum!
HiFi Archive has these listed as 1989, I think they look more like 82-83? Definately some neat stuff. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1989 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There's not a lot of Lenco over here, I thought they just made turntables but check out his neat mini-stereo. Just like the Clarion above, the...
From 1975, the RC 2000 seems to be their bread and butter. I thought some of these were mini's but they look huge next to people. [ATTACH]...
From 1973, the little radio-recorder could be considered some of the first mini-boomboxes. [ATTACH]
From 1974, here's three models including the luscious ITT RC 2000, autoreverser probably has a closet full of these? [ATTACH]
and some more from the same catalog. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I don't know anything about ITT except they followed some of the other European Audio Manufacturers with amazing design. HiFi Archive has been...
I think a lot of us had something similar for our first turntable as kids, it's amazing how really cool looking they were and the vibrant colors...
Found another, how cool is this! Pansonic SG-200 in super-duper green!...
I love the "missing link" boomboxes, here's another, the Panasonic R-1837 AM radio only (with two speakers!). Not only is an an early boombox...
Found this on archive.org, my own local AM Stereo Station and the Walkman WM-F16 they listen to it on. You can listen to the sweet sounds I...
Separate names with a comma.