Change the search terms and a ton come up, Fair Mate by itself is really hard to search by. The Fair Mate PR-222 from 1982 [ATTACH]
Pioneer Car Compo from 1979 [ATTACH]
Sony TE-ST5 from 1984, they used to have late night TV ads for cheap versions of this, I had no idea Sony made one. [ATTACH]
A later entry from Fair Mate, the PD-594 from 1985 [ATTACH]
This was a huge 1/2 page ad from 1982. Lots of interesting Unisef Models on here including the TU-1 Clone. [ATTACH]
Fair Mate PR-232 from 1982, front page ad! [ATTACH]
Pantronic RC-747 from 1980, it looks like it's a true 18 watter, pretty nice! [ATTACH]
Some more from 1983 including a rare sighting of the Sanyo W6060. It's odd this lasted until 1983, I don't know when it was released but it seems...
Some cool boomboxes from 1983, price is Singapore Dollars. Free washing machine/dishwasher with every purchase! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cool equipment, it's finally starting to show up for sale over here. So Jorge got a Funai and I decided to see if there was any info about the...
Welcome to the forum, feel free to share any stories or photos, it sounds like you've got a lot of experience in audio covering an amazing period...
Have you tried Goo Gone? Be careful you don't get it on everything and make sure you clean it all off. I use Isoproply Alcohol and Simple Green...
So cute!
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum, those little washers are a pain, is it metal or non-metallic? You might want to post this in the Walkman Tech Section where...
That would be from the first wave, any photos?
Some of the early computer/audio names are awesome!
Nice! Does that have a handle? It has two potential patent/copyright infringements, the "Mini & Slim" Logo and the pins for the tuner cartridge,...
I'm more of a bean-bag chair guy, the right one is like sitting in a cloud.
Wow a Concord! I've never seen one up close except for the entry-level models. Some of the early 80's models look somewhat complex, it would be...
Separate names with a comma.