Another neat one, I'm surprised they have an ad for it, the Sony M-305 from 1983, I think I posted my versions of it. [ATTACH]
Sony M-900 from 1980, one of the nicest microcassette players built. [ATTACH]
Some nice Sony's from 1971, little did they know the boombox was about to be born! [ATTACH]
For the collector, I'm surprised this wasn't a more popular option, Walkmans and boomboxes went through expensive batteries like crazy. Sony...
Spotted in a bunch of junk, the JVC PC-DM100JW Cassette Player that mates with the mini-compo box. The price isn't great and it's kind of roached...
Very nice.
Those CF Mono Boxes are cheaper than I would have thought.
Audio Magazine June 1999 [ATTACH]
I don't remember ever seeing product manuals over here but English Versions are around. I think the Japanese had to print pricing on their ads...
That's cool about the Troggs, there's some many great stories of bands that needed to record "one more song" and that became their big one....
Welcome! I love that area, so much good beer. We have several awesome members near you.
They have a small selection at our Guitar World Music Shops, the kids have moved into the computer-keyboard highbreds, I don't blame them I think...
Which is funny because in 1970 they were only a watch company. This is an odd ad since it's co-branded with Remington Rand, they made a lot of...
Nope, that's the Lowrey I remember, they were a blast to play with, as a kid, but that flat organ sound was horrifying. Even my bright sounding...
Sorry, I can't help you, I looked up the front panel and it looks like it's all controlled through one push button switch.
I thought the Lowrey's were the crappy ones grandma and grampa had, I must have been thinking of a different brand.
It's boombox season right now, things don't sell as easily until mid-January. I've got several bids out on oddball equipment, I'll maybe get one...
Lot's of goodies from Singapore Charlies including a very rare ad for a Disco Lite! from 1988, AUD [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.