Leave it to the Russians for this beauty, a boombox with a car radio slot, how cool is this? The front window where you would normally put a...
Super rare AIWA TPR-104 Old-School Recorder that normally would be ...ok...nice?... but this has a built in radio! Pretty unique for it's age...
Here's another version [ATTACH]
I think the Marantz PMD-221 has a phone line in jack, making it useful for recording telephone lines. This is a piece of underground spy history,...
These are like hen's teeth and this is a little roached but it might make a good donor unit if you can't fix it. The super-rare Sony WM-40 My...
Marantz seemed to be the go to recorder for covert James Bond Activities in the 80's check out this Unitel 2225...
This came up for sale on Ebay, it's the first time I've seen it, anybody have one? JVC D-M3 Stereo Microcassette Deck from 1982...
Unitech Pocket Concert Plus from 1982 [ATTACH]
Organs, loved playing with them as a kid but that sound was so cringe-worthy, the keyboards that replaced them were so much better with all of the...
Cassette winders are kind of rare, here's a must-have for the JVC Guys....
JVC RC-S5, a very odd boombox that mostly came with a powered brick that plugs into the battery port. The optional battery pack is super-rare...
In the early days of the forum, Jens of Germany used to know everything about boomboxes and made a CD packed with photos and information. I think...
Sorry, I've never seen any around, this website has been around for years, it might have a pin-out for you.......
Some of these guys are just pulling rolled rubber off a reel and glueing the ends together, maybe they all do it, I don't know.
Welcome to the forum, Panasonic had some amazing equipment and sometimes doesn't get the attention of the other brands. Personally I just picked...
I have to scroll up and down to see the slight differences, pretty interesting.
I use my shop set-up more than my home equipment since I practically live out there and it's where a ton of it sits. Keep up the awesome photos...
Welcome to the forum!
It's for sale and could be yours........
I've got a few crusty models around here, they are almost more fun to get working.
Separate names with a comma.