Be that guy with this cool Walkman Jacket, pretty cheap! https://www.ebay.com/itm/165194853035?hash=item2676616aab:g:zhwAAOSwjvJhU2TK [ATTACH]
Wait til she discovers boomboxes! Welcome to the forum.
So many issues but a lot of engines do, like steve.55 says, most of the time it doesn't effect them but sometimes it seems like all of the issues...
This radio is beautiful, it almost looks like a boombox! the Seminole Model 1102 AM/FM Transistor Radio. Nothing indicates it's stereo but it...
Wow, I really like those and non-existant here. The collector's word is that everyone trashed the "daily-drivers" and some of the cars we used to...
National Research Center 1975 [ATTACH]
Groovy! The National Panasonic R72S AM Radio from 1974 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RF-966MB from 1976 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RQ-432DS from 1976 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-2350F 1979 [ATTACH]
National Panasonic RX-1450 from 1979 [ATTACH]
I think the items branded National and Panasonic are kind of rare, we only got Panasonic over here. Neat little radio, the blue is a nice touch.
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post photos of your Triumph, I used to have a Spitfire that I rebuilt after pulling it out of a farmer's field....
Welcome to the forum, it's always nice to have members with electronics skills.
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your search, there's a lot of equipment over there that should work fine. I'm with Longman, get something...
Does anybody remember Kitt, the old member from the mid-2000's? He had a full-size working model of the car. I think he disappeared around 2012...
Those BASF Tapes are really nice looking, TDK's were still in the stone ages. I don't think I knew RTR cassette tapes existed until getting on...
They sure made it confusing with all of the different brands, I think the UK was really trying to hold on to it's electronics manufacturing, our...
Welcome, we love all of it. There's a big store for old 78's in Minneapolis, I think it's still there but it was ground zero for the mostly...
nickeccles, nice to see you popping in again! I've got about 30 dirty boomboxes and would love to take your detailing class for crusty boomboxes....
Separate names with a comma.