Another neat one, the Casio TV-5000, why do I like it? It has a radio and almost looks like a boombox....
This is neat and new to me, the Casio TV-350 https://www.ebay.com/itm/194463150740?hash=item2d46e83294:g:M8YAAOSwmMZhdYgN [ATTACH]
Amazing, the stories it has hidden forever. My Olympus with the add-ons has the mic with sucker for sticking on sides of phones to record calls...
In the beginning we all knew MP3 Quality stunk but the fact that you could store a few albums on the early players was the selling point. I used...
I've lost some of those links over the years and they don't rank high on searches anymore, great information on Frank's Website.
A couple of these are for sale on Ebay, I thought about it because it's a neat looking kind of different model. I just found this review for the...
I've been burned on a lot of vintage equipment that works great for 20 minutes or so then, boom, the magic dust escapes. A lot of the newcomers...
Is this the first boombox ad? From April 1967, the Norelco (Philips) 22RL962 is shown in the bottom right. [ATTACH]
Found this photo in Billboard 2010 with an interview of Dr Luke, does he like Yamaha better than Casio? [ATTACH]
I forgot about this thread, hope this helps! https://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/the-holy-grail-of-dat-repairs-by-a-sony-engineer.3400/ and...
I just found this ad over on worldradiohistory.com in Byte Magazine from 1985, Casio did have a full size computer, I think we discussed never...
Nice, does anybody know how the number system works? Casio CZ-101 from 1985, it's much smaller than this photo makes it look, I love the little...
Silver965, do you have that JVC? The last and one of the only postings was on here in 2012 by mr VU.
Glad your doing ok Jorge! This is definitely beer and boombox season, this one is special, the rarely seen JVC-561JW, I didn't fire it up so no...
Love the painting!
The age of the "vintage cleaning tape" might be a concern, our testing was to take photos with a clean head, run tape through for a couple weeks,...
That was back when they said invest in the stock market, pick one of these iconic manufacturers, don't move your money, win, win, win. Most of...
I can't remember if 8mm and DAT are the same tape case, Longman, are they interchangable? The tape media in the following items works great at...
Litton was big here also, they were one of the first consumer microwave manufacturers.
Yes and no, it depends on the make and model. Try FixYourAudio, they sponsor this website https://fixyouraudio.com/ I use isopropyl alcohol...
Separate names with a comma.